Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Playgroup Coordinator - Sandringham
Playgroup Coordinator – Kingsland/Sandringham
Part-time Permanent Position
It’s exciting times at Plunket as we breathe life into a new vision and embark on a strategic journey over the next five years aimed at achieving generational change and really making a difference to the lives of New Zealand children, families and whanau.
At Plunket our vision is together, the best start for every child. Mā te mahi ngātahi, e puāwai ai ā tātou tamariki. In the first 1000 days we make the difference of a lifetime.
As New Zealand's largest provider of support services for the development, health and wellbeing of children under the age of five, we have a trusted and respected brand but we are not about to rest on our laurels and become complacent. Plunket people are passionate about what they do and have a shared desire to make a difference. We’re embarking on an exciting transformation and you could help shape it.
Are you passionate about community and supporting families? Self-motivated and enthusiastic? Are you energetic with a warm outgoing personality?
We are looking for someone to:
- Co-ordinate a Plunket playgroup session where you will set up and clean up each playgroup session
- Meet and greet parents, run a story session / music session / play dough / painting and craft activity
- Term planning, health and safety and inventory of equipment and supplies
- Initiating and discussing fundraising opportunity with Playgroup families, and banking donations.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a great communicator,
- Have the ability to interact with parents of many ethnic/socio-economic backgrounds
- Early childhood education experience will be an advantage
- Need to be flexible to change
- Love to work with children and make change in people’s life
This role is based in Sandringham at the Plunket Sandringham Clinic, 427 Sandringham Road. It is a total of 8 hrs per week on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. This will be a busy and varied role.
Please apply with your current CV and a supporting letter.
To view the position description or to apply for this role please refer to www.plunket.org.nz/careers.
For further information please contact Francois Kayembe firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 23 November 2019.
Only applications made online will be considered for this role.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: KIAJ919928
Location: Auckland City
Closing Date: Saturday, 23 November 2019