Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Level 1 Service Desk Analyst
It’s exciting times at Plunket as we breathe life into a new vision and embark on a strategic journey aimed at achieving generational change. As New Zealand's largest provider of support services for the development, health and wellbeing of children under the age of five, we’re embarking on an exciting transformation to make a difference to the lives of New Zealand children, families and whanau and you could be a part of that.
Plunket has been successful in delivering for New Zealand families and has evolved the use of data and information to identify and assess where and how to make the biggest difference. Plunket develops an “information culture” whereby business decisions and planning are supported by trusted information.
The Plunket T&I Service Desk Analyst position is focused on first level hardware and software support and will usually be the first point of contact for our clients.
Interested in taking that next career step?
- This role is is a full-time position based at Plunket’s National Support Office in Wellington
- There may be options to travel around the country to provide support as required
- Great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a large national organisation
To be successful you must have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in the use of desktop applications such as Office 365
- Well-developed communication skills and able to convey technical issues in a way non-technical people can understand
- The ability to apply a customer service approach and work in a collaborative and consultative way with all Plunket staff
- Follow through with commitments and foster mutual trust with all parts of Plunket
- Meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Full drivers’ licence
- ITIL - preferred
To view the position description or to apply for this role please refer to www.plunket.org.nz/careers. For further information please contact Matthew Gough, Service Desk Team Leader on email@example.com.
Applications close Friday, 15 November 2019.
Permanent, Permanent Full Time
Job no: KGAK919926
Location: Wellington-Wairarapa, National Support Office
Closing Date: Applications close 15 November 2019