Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Plunket - In the first 1000 days we make the difference of a lifetime
We are seeking a motivated and vibrant Kaitiaki/Hostess to join our busy South Auckland team to provide support to our Clinical teams enabling them to reach positive health outcomes in line with our three overarching goals;
Healthy tamariki – We make sure every child/tamariki has the opportunity to be as healthy and well as they can be. (0-5 years)
Confident whānau – We build the confidence and knowledge of whānau and families across New Zealand.
Connected communities – We make sure no family/whānau is left isolated, disconnected or unable to cope.
Working for Plunket gives you the opportunity to contribute to ensuring New Zealand is a place where all Tamariki and whānau thrive.
You would be based at Poutokomanawa-Plunket Hub in Manurewa South Auckland
This is a Part Time Fixed Term Contract until end of June 2020, working Monday-Friday 4 hrs per day (20 hrs per week)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Skills & Experience required:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Strong relationship building capabilities, with proven experience in establishing trust and rapport with a wide range of people
- Well established networks with extensive knowledge of the local community
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in influencing and conflict management
- A focus on quality, continuous improvement and excellence
- Ability to take initiative and think outside of the box in order to take advantage of opportunities as they arise
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to a wide range of people, making use of different communication channels
- Ability to self -manage, and have the flexibility to respond to and prioritise work as required and excellent time management skills
- Knowledge and awareness of the Treat of Waitangi
- Cultural awareness and respect for other cultural minorities
- Current drivers licence
- First Aid Certificate
Applications for this role must include a personalised cover letter describing why you would be the right person to join our leading non for profit organisation!
To apply for this position or to view the position description please visit www.plunket.org.nz/careers.
Applications close Sunday 29 September 2019
For further information, please contact Lucy Afemui – Community Support Team Leader on 021 226 4203 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Job no: IIAS919891
Location: Counties Manukau
Closing Date: Sunday, 29 September 2019