Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Intelligence Developer
It’s exciting times at Plunket as we breathe life into a new vision and embark on a strategic journey over the next five years aimed at achieving generational change and really making a difference to the lives of New Zealand children, families and whānau. We believe that in the first 1000 days of a child’s life, we can make the difference of a lifetime.
Our Business Intelligence team performs the critical function of
informing the decisions that support our frontline Plunket People to
make the difference of a lifetime
Our preferred Business Intelligence Developer:
- Will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in business intelligence teams
- Experience designing BI frameworks and solutions
- Ideally will have experience working with Data Vault and Dimensional Modelling
- A good understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and its use for data warehousing
- Hands on proficiency with Microsoft ETL tools, SQL, and Reporting tool sets
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI experience
- Experience with data quality is desirable, including implementation of data cleansing rules
- To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate driving business change through the use of information, providing insight, while, maintaining a stable environment.
- Creating an information led culture and driving business insight.
- This role is pivotal in the change driven by data and becoming outcomes focussed for the families of New Zealand.
- This role will be working on end to end solutions understanding requirements and how to provide outcomes that deliver real insight.
To view the position description or to apply for this role please refer to www.plunket.org.nz/careers.
For further information please contact Andy May, Head of Business Intelligence on 027 254 1890
Applications must be made online to be considered for this role
Permanent Full Time
Job no: IEAO919889
Location: Wellington-Wairarapa, National Support Office
Closing Date: Applications will close on 18 September 2019