Plunket Nurse - Whanganui
- Are you passionate about improving health outcomes for children?
- Are you a Registered Nurse?
- Leading non-for-profit organisation
Plunket is New Zealand's largest provider of support services for children under five. We are a community owned and driven not-for-profit organisation. Our world-class services are delivered to parents, children and families by an extensive team of staff and volunteers throughout the country.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to work on a part time basis (0.8 FTE 4 consecutive days per week) in Whanganui
To be successful in this position, you will be:
- A Registered Nurse
- Have a Well Child qualification or committed to acquiring one
- Committed to undertaking a one year postgraduate certificate programme in Well Child Health
- Committed to practising in a manner that reflects the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
- An excellent communicator and fluent in written and spoken English
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships within the community, clients and Plunket Staff
- Holder of a full New Zealand driver's licence with the ability to drive a manual car
- A New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Experienced working with families from diverse cultural and socio economic backgrounds
To apply for this position or to view the position description please visit www.plunket.org.nz/careers.
For further information, please contact Nicole Houlahan, Clinical Leader; on 0275724621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be made online to be considered for this role.
Applications close 28 May 2018
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 2018-073
Closing Date: Applications close 28 May 2018