Plunket Nurse - NorthTaranaki
- Are you passionate about improving health outcomes for children?
- Are you a Registered Nurse?
- Leading non-for-profit organisation
Plunket is New Zealand's largest provider of support services for children under five. We are a community owned and driven not-for-profit organisation. Our world-class services are delivered to parents, children and families by an extensive team of staff and volunteers throughout the country.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to work on a full time basis covering North Taranaki (New Plymouth and Waitara).
To be successful in this position, you will be:
- A Registered Nurse
- Have a Well Child qualification or committed to acquiring one
- Committed to undertaking a one year postgraduate certificate programme in Well Child Health
- Committed to practising in a manner that reflects the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
- An excellent communicator and fluent in written and spoken English
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships within the community, clients and Plunket Staff
- Holder of a full New Zealand driver's licence with the ability to drive a manual car
- A New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Experienced working with families from diverse cultural and socio economic backgrounds
We offer a supportive working environment, supervision, training and professional development opportunities.
To apply for this position or to view the position description please visit www.plunket.org.nz/careers.
For further information, please contact Sharlene Sampson, Clinical Leader on 027 497 7673 or email email@example.com
Applications must be made online to be considered for these roles.
Application close on the 22 June 2018
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 2018-094
Closing Date: Applications close 22 June 2018