- Diverse role
- Fixed term to June 2019 - Flexible hours up to 25 per week
It’s exciting times at Plunket as we breathe life into a new vision and embark on a strategic journey over the next five years aimed at achieving generational change and really making a difference to the lives of New Zealand children, families and whanau. We believe that in the first 1000 days of a child’s life, we can make the difference of a lifetime - who wouldn’t want to be part of that?
As New Zealand's largest provider of support services for the development, health and wellbeing of children under the age of five, we have a trusted and respected brand but we are not about to rest on our laurels and become complacent. Plunket people are passionate about what they do and have a shared desire to make a difference. We’re embarking on an exciting transformation and you could help shape it.
We offer a central Wellington location, and a flexible working environment. The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for a truly generalist HR role that also has a focus on safety and wellbeing.
We are in the process of embedding our partnership service delivery model, which means that over the next 12 months we need an experienced HR generalist who can provide high quality coaching and advice to our people leaders across all aspects of the employment relationship, while our HR Partners undertake project work focussed on building leadership capability. In particular, the HR Advisor will coach and advise managers on:
- Recruitment, selection and induction
- Performance, reward and recognition
- Health, safety and wellbeing
- Employment relations
To be successful you will have
- At least 5 years experience working as an HR advisor, including supporting managers to work through people issues
- Good working knowledge of employment and health and safety legislation
- Be able to analyse data to provide meaningful and relevant people information to people leaders
- The ability to think cross-functionally and to work with people from a range a diverse disciplines to achieve required outcomes.
To view the position description or to apply for this role please refer to www.plunket.org.nz/careers. For further information please contact Susan Greager, Head of People Services on 027 556 1850 or email email@example.com
Applications close 25 June 2018
Fixed term - 12 months
Job no: 2018-097
Closing Date: 25 June 2018