It’s exciting times at Plunket as we breathe life into a new vision and embark on a strategic journey over the next five years aimed at achieving generational change and really making a difference to the lives of New Zealand children, families and whanau. We believe that in the first 1000 days of a child’s life, we can make the difference of a lifetime – is this you?
As New Zealand's largest provider of support services for the development, health and wellbeing of children under the age of five, we have a trusted and respected brand but we are not about to rest on our laurels and become complacent. Plunket people are passionate about what they do and have a shared desire to make a difference. We’re embarking on an exciting transformation and you could help shape it.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and cheerful administrator to join our team based at the Plunket Office in Lower Hutt. This is a full time position, fixed term to 31 March 2019, covering parental leave.
Your strong communication and high level of organisation along with your working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite will ensure you support the Plunket teams across the Central region.
To be successful in this position you will ideally:
· Have excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise your workload
· Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy in Microsoft package, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
· Be a self-starter who loves variety in their role and getting the job done.
· Data entry and enrolment of new clients into Plunket in-house databases -ensuring data entry adheres to quality and time requirements, updating and correcting client details in national databases and advising clinical staff.
· Be able to demonstrate proficiency in customer service and general administration duties and tasks
You will have a current full drivers licence
For more information contact Elizabeth MacLennan (Regional Support Services Team Leader) on 04 460 4661 or email email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 25th November 2018
Job no: KJAP819672
Closing Date: Sunday, 25 November 2018